What is Self Esteem?
Self esteem is how you see yourself – how you esteem yourself. Self esteem is about how much you respect yourself.
Do you like yourself?
Do you provide the best quality of life for yourself that you can?
Do you like how you interact with others?
Are you happy with your life in general?
How does the World see you?
People who are outgoing, positive and optimistic are viewed as having high self-esteem. People who are introverted, negative and pessimistic are viewed as having low self-esteem.
Self Esteem Specifics.
Although generally applied to a person as a whole, self-esteem can vary in specific areas.A pretty girl might have high self-esteem regarding her physical appearance. She may have poor social skills and have low self-esteem with regard to socializing.
Qualities of High Self Esteem.
People with high self-esteem have these qualities in abundance and consistency.
* They have a strong sense of responsibility.
* They are goal committed.
* They are genuine in dealing with others.
* They show forgiveness and tolerance.
* They have a strong set of moral values.
* They are positive in nature and show gratitude.
* They strive for continued self-improvement.
So,how is your self-esteem?
Picture courtesy of Facebook Source email@example.com (c) judi henrickson 2013